- March 24, 2020
- Posted by: abzone consultants
- Category: Uncategorized
The impacts of COVID-19 on our society has been vast. Our thoughts are with all of you and we hope you and your family are safe and healthy. We are reminded of just how critical it is to support one another during these challenging times.
Here are a few ways we can ensure our safeguard in this critical time:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing
your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when sick. This includes staying home from work, school, errands, and travel for at least 24 hours after a fever is gone.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces like phones, keyboards, and doorknobs.
• Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, drink lots of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Good health habits can also help prevent and fight COVID-19. Stay safe, stay at home and take care of yourself as well as your family members. We, as abzone Consultants team hope and pray that this critical situation end soon.
Lets fight with this together!
Stay Blessed and Safe
a project of abzone Network